Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Dead Good TV

This morning we started mind mapping ideas for the name of our College TV project. We also mind mapped shows that would be included on the station. After narrowing down our many ideas :) We came to a selected few that we tallied from asking people around college. The 3 winners were The Big S came 3rd, STV - 2nd and the winner was Dead Good TV that we've shortened to DGTV.

We then learnt about documents on how to film such as including cast and shots, storyboard etc. This followed after lunch by learning about blue screen and changing the background of our interviewee.

I missed out on half of this because I was being ill in the toilets :(

I'm sure I'll catch up however :)

These are a few notes I took (from Kim; because I was being sick):

Put on layer 1 - Background
Layer 2 - Video

Effects - Video Effects - Keying - Chroma Key

Drag and drop onto the video

Chroma Key > colour pick the blue
Increase Similarity 41%
Blend 14%

File - Import Drag onto video 2

Motion Scale.

RENDERING!

File - Export - Adobe Media Encoder

(Video Tab) Format - Windows Media

Average (500) OK

1 comment:

I Teach Interactive said...

Hey Heather, interesting read. You need to comment more on what you did, the effect it had, and suitability of the effect for purpose. Also, your notes look exactly like Kim's Design Blog - how could this be?