My final video (DGUnsigned) met the brief well but was 30+ seconds over the limit. However I think that I needed the extra 30 seconds to fit all the footage I needed into the video. The video was exported as MPEG2 DVD and FLV formats at a suitable bit rate.
My video was planned and recorded to how I planned it through log sheets etc.
I feel that my video matched the target audience I was aiming for as it was upbeat and fashionable with a suitable logo and recognisable host.
If I was to change my video I'd put the band on the blue screen and change the background. I couldn't do this however because I didn't have enough time to clip the sound and footage together aswell as garbage matting and creating an enviroment for the band to be in.
I also would have liked to film in a different location but wasn't able to because the location shoot was cancelled.
Thursday, 18 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment