THIS BLOG IS IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I'M VERY STRESSED!!
THE BAND ISN'T HERE YET AND THEY HAVE 20 MINUTES AT MOST TO GET HERE!
I LEFT ALL MY CALL SHEETS AT HOME BECAUSE I WAS IN A RUSH!
AND NOW THE LOCATION SHOOT HAS BEEN CANCELLED SO I NEED TO DECIDE WHERE TO FILM THE INTERVIEW.
THIS MEANS ALL NEW CALL SHEETS AND ME MAKING DECISIONS IN VERY LITTLE TIME! :(
PANIC!
Ok so I've decided that I'm going to film the interview infront of the blue screen so I can put a background in...
The bands also going to play infront of the blue screen but I'm thinking of leaving the blue screen as it is.
The only problem is if the band shows up wearing blue where as the interview will have to be filmed somewhere else....
ARGHHHH!!!
In that case I will film them in the back room or the art classroom.
Friday, 12 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment