I've finnished capturing all the footage I wanted from the 66minutes I recorded on 3 different tapes :D
I'm happy I've got it all done.
But I can't help but feel like it's took an entire day!
The band have organised a band practice that I could come to tonight...
BUT
I felt that it wasn't possible to capture all the new footage I would have taken (knowing we won't be here on Wednesday) and have the project finnished on time after it took so long to capture it all on Premiere today! :(
So I've cancelled :'(
I feel bad over that because I didn't have time to meet the vocalist.
However I know I've done the right thing when it comes to finnishing to the brief on time :)
All I have to do now is put the audio and clip all the footage together and I'll be finnished :D
YAY!
Tuesday, 16 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment