Monday, 8 December 2008

Last Friday :)

I bought an absolute massive canvas from Leicester for £9.99 from a bookshop near the market - try and find it! :)
A lot cheaper than Gadsbys where I noramlly shop for art materials.
Not only did I get a fantastic canvas but also a lot of brushes that were cheap aswell! £1.99 for a pack of medium sized wooden handle brushes. I was best pleased :D
The canvas is almost as large as me! I can lean on it!
I was skipping around Leicester very happy! You can even ask Jake who I saw whilst in town :)
I could have spent all my money in that shop on Art bits but then no one would have got any presents for Christmas!

Anyway to the point!
After buying this massive canvas and running around Leicester very happily like a looney and taking out small children like a road sweeper with the canvas and struggling with it on the bus home I haven't got a clue what to paint on it!
It's not a pointless buy, I have so many ideas what I could do; I just haven't settled on one yet.
Your imput could be most helpfull if anyone has an idea. I'm all raring to go and let loose with a lot of paint on this £9.99 beaut! I just haven't got a clue what to paint on it!

ALSO!

After I got home from Leicester and back to Ashby with Peggy (which was quite late).
I took a treck down to the War Mamorial where my friends band was playing, purely to go see him.
But then I realised "HEY! I need a band for my College TV project!" I asked and his band seemed very, very interested. I'm keeping in contact with them and heading to there band practice next week and they said they'd pop into college too!
Which has got that sorted out.
All in all a good day besides getting ill later that night :(

No comments: